PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you initiate a chat or use any form to send in a request or support ticket through the Site, we may collect certain information from you, including your name, company name, email address and phone number as well as any message or chat history that you may create together with your interaction with the Site. We refer to this information as “Support Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Support Information that we collect generally to fulfill any support request or inquires placed through the Site. Additionally, we use this Support Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen the Site for potential risk, fraud or security breaches; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We use the following tools and integrations on the Site:
- Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. We have configured it to remove all data with the shortest possible setting available, 14 months. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Tawk.to to provide us live chat functionality to better provide support and service to our customers. We have setup rules and processes to remove Personal Information so it should not be stored longer than necessary. You will need to opt-in when you start a chat for the first time. You can read more about Tawk.to’s GDPR and Privacy Policies here: https://www.tawk.to/data-protection/gdpr/
- Hubspot prospecting to help us with marketing and lead generation that you will need to opt-in or decline when you first visit our site in the modal of the bottom of the site. We have setup rules and processes to remove Personal Information so it should not be stored longer than necessary. We have also trained all our Hubspot users on how to process, use and save Personal Information to be compliant with GDPR. You can read more about Hubspot GDPR and Privacy Policies here: https://www.hubspot.com/data-privacy/gdpr
- One.com is hosting the Site so all data directly related to the Site is stored on their servers. They also process the data from contacts form on the Site other than the live chat. You can read more about One.com GDPR and Privacy Policies here: https://help.one.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000253649-How-does-One-com-comply-with-the-GDPR-
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use https for encrypted web traffic to and from the Site for increased privacy and security for our users. We also have strict company policies of which person can access what data, which are based on a need to know basis. If any security breach or leak of Personal Information should occur, information regarding this should be disclosed through email to affected users and government data regulation authority within 72 hours.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline and remove cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
PHPSESSID – Used for php sessions by the Site.
JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, _wpss_h_, _wpss_p_, SJECT1805, ckon1805 – Anti-spam cookies. These cookies are used to protect the Site from spam.
_ga, _gat, _gid – Used for Google Analytics for tracking users to find areas of improvements and statistics of the Site.
hubspotutk, __hstc, __hssrc, __hstc, __cfduid – Hubspot cookies for tracking users for lead generation, to find areas of improvements and statistics of the Site.
__cfduid, TawkConnectionTime – Used after opting in when starting a live chat to be able to deliver that service in a reliable way.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control or responsibility for third party websites. For clarity, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and observe the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an inquiry through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information gathered from the Site may be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States depending on our sub processors.
When you start a chat or send in a support request or inquiry through the Site, we will maintain your Support Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information or that data is no longer relevant.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 15 and it mainly targeted to enterprise customers.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
113 39 Stockholm