Few words about Xensam
Xensam’s company values
Our promise to you, our current or future customers, is the following:
- We always put our customers first. We have a special group that works on implementing customer-requested product feature requests as soon as possible. If you have feature request, you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your wish, and it will be swiftly considered for development.
- We focus on integrity. All customer data will always be transferred fully encrypted with bank level standards, anonymous and fully compliant with EU laws. The customer data will never be shared with third parties and the only data that will leave the customers dedicated server, is anonymous software data for our Xource team to be able to create recognition patterns.
- We will always give honest customer advice. The high variance of software and its completely diverse license forms, in combination with every organisation's unique infrastructure, makes each company’s needs different and all SAM-tools have unique fingerprints. Whilst Xensam fits 95% of customer environments, there are some cases where you are better off with one of our competitors. It is Xensam policy to openly suggest alternative products, should your environment present deployments and/or scenarios that are beyond Xensam’s current capabilities. Please email email@example.com for a free SAM-tool evaluation and suitability test. We will, free of charge, provide you with a summarized report why you should choose our tool, or whether an alternative product would be more appropriate.
- We will ease your journey to Xensam. As an indication of the confidence we have in our products, we’re currently offering a free of charge swap-out of our main two competitors’ products (Flexera and Snow Software), The trade-in will be on a "one to one" license count basis and all we ask is that we receive the annual maintenance and Xource subscription*, when it is due.
Join the SAM revolution with us. Regardless of your size, great SAM starts with Xensam.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Our story so far…
It all started with some of the key players from the SAM world that left their old companies with a vision to create Xensam.
Our goal was clear. We wanted to create a cutting-edge, industry respected SAM-tool that would bring several key ingredients to the SAM market:
1) Customer focus
2) Industry leading technology
3) High level of Automation with the help of A.I
4) Very easy to use
Our group was disappointed with SAM tools that took a month to deploy and even longer to learn. We became disenchanted with SAM tool vendors that required customers to purchase additional features and agents for technology that should be included in the price, resulting in spiralling maintenance & support costs. We were frustrated when customers gave advice or product development ideas, which were never listened to. And so, in 2016, after years of intense product development and significant investment, Xensam was born.
Xensam is headquartered in Malta, which is where we initiate first, second and third line technical support. The all-important product development team is located in USA, India, Ukraine and Russia to optimize costs and ensure quality. It will continue growing to ensure Xensam software is at the forefront of technological advancements in the ever-changing world of SAM solutions, which will continue to benefit our demanding customers.
Xensam has experienced considerable success in 2016 and 2017. As a consequence, and to ensure a better experience for our partners and our customers, 2018 expansion plans include regional representation in Sweden, Norway, Australia, United Kingdom and the Americas. Please contact us for a full list of planned office locations in the future.